Welcome to 2332 N. Van Buren Ct!
This beautifully remodeled townhome in Fenwick Court is just a short walk to East Falls Church Metro, the W&OD bike trail, Tuckahoe elementary and Tuckahoe park, and area restaurants and shops.
Featuring several high-end updates, this home shines. The table-space kitchen with a large quartz peninsula counter, breakfast bar, subway glass backsplash tiles, and stainless appliances; refinished hardwood floors; living room with built-in shelves and cabinets, elegant molding, and gas fireplace; three bedrooms all with en-suite baths; master bedroom with dramatic vaulted ceilings; and a serene flagstone patio are just some of the features that make this home so special.
Fenwick Court is a quiet, close-knit community tucked next to Charles A. Stewart Park. You will enjoy the neighborhood Halloween, Easter, Fourth of July, and birthday block parties!
This is a spectacular home in a fantastic location. It’s time to make it your own.
Here are the details!
- Refinished hardwood floors with elegant gray stain
- Eat-in kitchen with quartz counters, fantastic breakfast bar, stainless appliances, extra wall oven, subway glass tile backsplash, large, customized pantry
- Living room/dining room with gas fireplace, elegant moldings, loads of built-in bookshelves and cabinets, and huge windows that flood the room with light
- Master suite with vaulted ceilings, two large walk-in closets, brand new carpet
- Master bath with a newly re-glazed vanity with double sinks, separate tub and shower, water closet, linen closet, extra closet, and plantation shutters
- Second bedroom with hardwood floors
- Second bath with newly re-glazed vanity and new lighting
- French doors leading into the third bedroom
- Brand new carpet
- Bath with newly re-glazed vanity and new lighting
- Fantastic storage space in the utility closet, bathroom closet and behind the clothing closet
- A fabulous rec room that can also double as a guest suite
- Completely renovated fourth full bathroom
- Walkout to private, fully-fenced flagstone patio with a relaxing goldfish pond
- Second gas fireplace
- Second washer/dryer and plenty of storage
So Many Updates!
- Brand new carpet throughout stairwells, master bedroom and loft – 2020
- Lighting fixtures in the second bedroom bath and loft baths – 2020
- Garage door (on order) – 2021
- Kitchen renovation – 2019
- Stainless kitchen appliances – 2019
- Refinished hardwood floors on the main level – 2019
- Engineered wood flooring in the lower level – 2019
- Patio sliding glass door – 2019
- Master bath plumbing fixtures, lighting, frameless glass shower door – 2019
- Shutter and roof eve painting – 2019
- First floor washer/dryer – 2015
- 2,878 Sq ft
- 2-car garage
- HOA fees = $367 per quarter
- Taxes for 2020 = $9,349
- Average utility costs = gas: $60, power/water/sewer/refuse: $230
- School pyramid = Tuckahoe, Williamsburg, Yorktown
Location, location, location!
- Less than ½ mile to East Falls Church Metro and the W&OD bike trail
- Metrobus 3A is across the street from the community
- Easy access to I-66
- Walk to restaurants and cafes (La Cote D’Or Café, Chasin’ Tails, Yume Sushi, Yayla Bistro and South Block)
- Walk to Tuckahoe Elementary and Tuckahoe Park
- Direct access to Charles A. Stewart Park
- Minutes to Falls Church and Westover farmer’s markets
- 1 mile to Harris Teeter
- 1 mile to downtown FC
- 1.5 miles to Westover
- 15 minutes to downtown DC